PDF files are an incredibly useful filetype. When it comes to making your files look professional, there simply isn't a better type of file, although there are only a small number of programs which allow you to produce a file in PDF format, which is unfortunate. The majority of us save our files as either RTF, DOC, or DOCX files as these have become the standard file type. With this in mind, our focus today is going to be talking you through how you can convert pages to PDF by using the best Pages to PDF Converter – Wondershare PDFelement for Mac.
Why Convert Pages to PDF?
Below are some of the different reasons for converting a file to PDF format.
- Presentations. Rather than handing out copies of a dull printed word file, use a program to design an attractive and eye-catching file for your presentation.
- Professional. PDF files convey a sense of professionalism, in comparison to using the standard word file.
- Password Protected. PDF files can be locked with a password which allows for you to make any data which is inside of it secure. On the other hand, word files cannot be password protected, and thus any data in the file is at risk.
- Format Consistency. By converting all of your files into PDF format, you can have a consistent formatting system. Having several types of formatted files (such as DOCX and RTF) can make for a messy filing system.
These are just a few of the top reasons for converting your pages into PDF format; there are many others too.
How to Use the best Pages to PDF Converter to Convert Pages to PDF on Mac
Simply follow each of the steps which we've provided below to convert pages to PDF converter on Mac without too much hassle.
Step #1 – To start off this method, download the PDFelement program, and launch it once it's installed.
Step #2 – The home window will show you all of the different features that Wondershare has to offer, although for this method we will only be focussing on one of them. Click on the “Create PDF” option.
Step #3 – A notification window which appears will allow you to guide yourself through your computer files. Find the file which you want to have converted, select the file, and click “Open”.
Step #4 – Once the file has loaded on to the program and you are able to view it on your display, simply click on the “File” tab and click “Save As”.
Step #5 – Save the file to a location where you are able to get to it, click on the “Save” button, and you have successfully created a PDF file out of your file.
This method is definitely a very easy one to use, as you'd expect from a simply conversion job. There are a lot of methods out there which overcomplicate file conversion although with PDFelement, learning how to convert pages to PDF.
How to Edit a PDF File with PDFelement
Following on from above, the Pages to PDF Converter – PDFelement is capable of so much more. One of the key features, which not many programs offer you the chance to do, is allowing you to edit a PDF file.
If you're looking to edit an existing PDF file or edit a file which you have just convert pages to PDF on Mac, then follow the steps that we've provided below.
Step #1 – As with the previous method, launch the PDFelement program.
Step #2 – Click on the “Create PDF” option which is shown, and select the file which you want to edit.
Note: you are able to edit the file regardless of whether or not it is a PDF file.
Step #3 – The file will then open up, and you'll be able to edit it as you please.
Step #4 – You can use the “Edit” tab at the top of the program to edit your text, add images, and do a lot of different things with your file.
Of course, if you aren't happy with this method or aren't comfortable using it, you can always edit the original file then go back to the first method which we discussed to convert it without any trouble. Doing this will take a little longer, although the same outcome is achieved.
About the best Pages to PDF Converter – PDFelement
Below we have listed some of the other features which are implemented in the program aside from being able to convert pages to PDF on Mac.
- Although PDFelement is targeted towards Mac computer users, there is also a version available for PC users too. – There is a paid version of the program available, however, if you're only just finding out about the program and want to check it out before you buy it, there is a free version which you can use.
- The majority of file types are compatible with PDFelement. Popular file types such as Microsoft Word, Notepad, or rich text format files are all compatible with the program. – If you're frequently jumping around your PDF file and trying to find a certain section, the built-in bookmarks feature allows for you to guide yourself to a section which you frequently read. This can be incredibly useful for the larger PDF files. – Are you worried about the program not being equipped with your native tongue? Don't worry. PDFelement has over 25 languages installed and ready for use at a moment's notice. If your language isn't on the list of those available, get in touch with us, and we'll see what we can do.
As you can see, on top of being a Pages to PDF converter, PDFelement has so many other benefits that come with it. As we said, there is a free version of the program available so that you have a chance to check out what it has to offer before you go ahead and purchase it. Try before you buy!
PDF files come across a lot more professional than your simple word document. Not only that but from an aesthetic and design perspective, you can make a file look so much better. If you would like to convert pages to PDF on Mac then using this professional Pages to PDF Converter – PDFelement is the way to go. Along with all of the other features which it has to offer, it's simple a very easy program to use and should be a part of your everyday computer use. If you haven't already given it a shot, you should go ahead and do so now.