PDF files are one of the most underrated file types out there, but at the same time, they are a lot better than your standard text files. PDF files are more equipped for design whereas programs such as Microsoft Word, where the standard file type is DOC or DOCX, aren't equipped with the tools for design. If you're looking for the optimal file type for an essay or such, then sure, RTF and DOC files will get the job done. However, when it comes to putting together a professional booklet or if you're looking to make a file more appealing, then PDF files are worth using. With this in mind, in this article, we're going to be looking at how you can use the professional DOCX to PDF converter to convert Docx to PDF easily.
PS: You may also want to try other DocuSign Alternatives.
Part 1. Reasons to Convert DOCX to PDF
Here are some of the most common reasons for people wanting to convert their files from DOCX format to PDF.
- Make your filing system more consistent by converting all of your files into PDF. Having a neat and consistent filing system is optimal.- Data security is incredibly important, especially in the modern day and age where cybersecurity is a priority. With a PDF file, you are able to add password protection whereas only a few other rare file types allow you to do this.- PDF files come across as a lot more professional because you can design a PDF file where on the other hand, an RTF file and DOCX file lack the different design aspects.
- With Windows, OSX and Linux all becoming mainstream operating system platforms, compatibility is something which computer users worry about. RTF is file type which is compatible across all platforms, although as we said before, it is a file type which lacks the different design aspects. With a PDF file, your file can be opened on any device as it is compatible on all platforms.
There are many different reasons for wanting to convert a file into a PDF file, and realistically, there are no downsides to doing so. PDF files are constantly being used and aren't going away anytime soon. For e-books, employee handbooks, or simply taking notes; PDF files are the best.
Part 2. Using Wondershare PDFelement to Convert DOCX to PDF
With the steps that we've below, you are able to use the Wondershare PDFelement program as a DOCX to PDF converter.
Before you jump into these steps, start off by downloading and installing the Wondershare PDFelement program on your computer.
Step #1 – Once the program is installed and you're ready to go, launch it and wait for it to load.
Step #2 – On the home display, you'll be able to browse the program and see all of the different features which the program has to offer. For this method, click on the “Create PDF” feature.
Step #3 – A file explorer box will appear. Take a few moments to browse your computer and file that you want to convert DOCX to PDF. Select the file, and click on the “Open” button.
Step #4 – The file will open up, and you'll be able to view and edit it as you please. When you're ready, click on the “File” tab at the top of the program, click “Save As“, and find a safe file location. Click the “Save” button.
Step #5 – You have now successfully used the PDFelement program as a DOCX to PDF converter.
There are no difficulties in using PDFelement to convert DOCX to PDF files. This program is incredibly easy to use and provides you with all of the PDF tools that you will ever need. Converting a file shouldn't be difficult, and with Wondershare, it ensures that the task is easy.
More PDFelement Features
Aside from being able to use this program to convert DOCX to PDF format, there are so many other features that you can use this program for.
- Given that the PDF format is compatible across both Windows and OSX computers, the program as available on both of these platforms.- You can bookmark important parts of your PDF files that you frequently use so that you can spend less time searching and more time working.
- Convert any text file using PDFelement and turn it into a PDF file in no time at all.
- On top of being able to use PDFelement as a DOCX to PDF converter, you can use it to create PDF files from scratch.
It's clear that that program is worth taking the time to learn about with consideration to the fact that it comes with a wide range of additional features for the user to use. If you're looking for a program that can satisfy all of your PDF file needs, PDFelement is the program for you.
Part 3. How to Convert DOCX to PDF with Wondershare PDF Converter Pro
Another program which you can use as a DOCX to PDF Converter is the Wondershare PDF Converter Pro program. This is another program which is produced by Wondershare, and it is equally as effective as using Wondershare PDFelement.
Below we've put together a brief walkthrough of the steps you need to talk to use this program for converting a file to PDF.
Step #1 – Start by downloading Wondershare PDF Converter Pro, install it, and launch it when you're ready.
Step #2 – Once the program is open, click on the “Create PDF” tab at the top of the display.
Step #3 – Using the file explorer, drag the files that you want to convert DOCX to PDF onto the program.
Note: if you're looking to convert a lot of files at once, you can drag multiple files onto the program at once.
Step #4 – After dragging all of the files that you want to be converted onto the program, and click on the “Create PDF” button at the bottom of the display.
Step #5 – You'll be prompted to select somewhere to save the files, and once you've done that, you've successfully converted your files to PDF format.
As you can tell, this method is as easy as the first method and requires no complicated knowledge to perform. Whichever method you use is completely up to you, both are viable options.
As we said before, PDF files are incredibly useful and are a huge step up from using your typical word file. A PDF file lets you design your documents and make them look a lot more professional than a blank word document, and that reason alone should convince you to make PDF your standard file format. If you've already saved the majority of your files as one file type, but you want to move over to PDF, don't worry. You can simply convert DOCX to PDF with the professional DOCX to PDF Converter – Wondershare PDFelement or PDF Converter Pro without having to start from scratch.