Nowadays, more and more people are using Android devices to read PDF files due to its high quality and convenient reading experience. Even though they don't know how to read excel or word docs on their portable devices, they are familiar with the reading procedure of PDF files. Thus, it becomes quite necessary for users to create PDF document on Android devices directly on their own because it can save quite a lot of time, especially for business people who are always on the way. No matter what you are going after high reading experience or convenience, an app that enables you to create PDF file without efforts is definitely what you need.
So we are going to show you top 5 PDF creator apps for Android users next. All the features, advantages and disadvantages will be displayed for you. Take your consideration and choose what's best for you.
Foxit PDF Creator
Speaking of Foxit, the first thing comes into your mind must be the desktop version of its PDF reader. This software has a great reputation and has gained a large number of users worldwide thanks to its practical features. Foxit PDF creator is the Android version of this software. It enables you to convert all kinds of Microsoft files including Word, Excel and PPT and other formats into PDF files. You can convert files on your local device and on the external hard drive as well. In terms of editing the PDF files, you are allowed to easily manipulate the PDF files such as delete, rename and send the PDF files as email attachments. For your information, the app supports the following file formats: Word® (docx, doc), Excel® (xlsx, xls), PowerPoint® (pptx, ppt) and image formats such as JPG , GIF, BMP, PNG, RTF, TIF, TXT, TIFF, and JPEG.
- 1. The interface of this app is clean and neat which make users quite easy to handle.
- 2. Multiple file formats are supported by the app to convert to PDF.
- 3. The quality of the PDF files created by the app is high.
- 1. The system is not always steady and sometimes it crashes.
- 2. The app is not free or charge. You need to pay for it.
Sonic PDF Creator
Sonic PDF Creator allows Android users to manage and convert the PDF files without efforts. You can create PDF files according to the Microsoft Office files with no cost at all. The step is quite easy. You just have to choose the document file on your Android device and then open it with the Creator. After that, all you have to do is waiting for the app to process the creating part automatically. When the app finishes creating, the PDF file will be saved on your phone directly. In addition, you can preview and share the PDF file with others.
- 1. You don't have to pay for this app
- 2. The whole process of creating only takes you a short while.
- 1. You must have access to Internet connection.
- 2. Only Microsoft documents are supported by this app.
PDF maker makes Android smart phones and tablets quite a handy and somehow professional PDF tool for users. As to the file creating part, you can generate a PDF file from the supported file lists in a fast speed. In addition, you can do more than creating PDF files. You are able to edit the PDF file like adjusting the size, inserting and deleting text, or adding new images. So practically it is a PDF file editor as well.
- 1. You are able to edit PDF files using this app.
- 2. The app is totally free
- 1. Available Internet connection is required.
- 2. Only Microsoft Office documents are supported.
Developed by Merqde, PDF Creator is one free all that enables you to create PDF files. If you want to create a PDF file, you have to insert the text and then hit the Submit button. Thus, a new web page will appear in front of you and it starts to convert the content you put in to PDF file automatically. At last, you can download the finished PDF file.
- 1. You can generate a PDF file without creating another word file first.
- 2. The app is free of charge
- 1. Available Internet connection is needed since the conversion is done online
- 2. You can not create PDF files from local files with the app.
Cam Scanner-Phone PDF Creator
Cam Scanner is a scanner as well as a PDF file creator. With the help of this app, you can easily scan all kinds of documents with your phone camera directly and then save the images as PDFfile. You are able to edit the PDF file and extract text out of images using the advanced feature called OCR, also known as Optical Character Recognition. The PDF files you created can be easily shared through the social website and email attachments and what's more can be printed by Air Print with ease. You can invite your team so that they can have comments on the documents together.
- 1. All documents can be scanned to PDF file.
- 2. Extract text from PDF file with high accuracy thanks to OCR feature.
- 3. You are able to share the documents with your friends and colleagues.
- 4. You can easily edit files with this app.
- 5. You can crypt the document with a password so that it can be protected.
- 1. The free trial version of this app is not ad free. If you want to get rid of the annoying ads, you have to pay for the premium version.
- 2. There are some limitations on the free trial version. For instance, only 10 tops collaborators are allowed to comment on the PDF file and only limited size of images are allowed to be uploaded.